Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Read hadith : hadith to know

        Read hadith : Make your life by hadith

  Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas : once the Prophet embraced me and said " O Allah ! Bestow on him the knowledge of the book (Qur'an) ."
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas : once I come riding a she-ass and had (just) attained the age of puberty . Allah's Apostle was offering the prayer at Mina . There was no wall in front of him and I passed in front of some of the row while they were offering their prayers . There I let the she-ass loose to graze and entered the row, and nobody objected to it .
Narrated Mahmud Bin Rabia : When I was a boy of five , I remember , the Prophet took water from a bucket (used far getting water out of a well )with his mouth and threw it on my face .

No comments:

Post a Comment