Wednesday, November 8, 2017

To know hadith ; hadith to yourselves

HADITH TO KNOW YOURSELVES ; READ HADITH 


Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Narrated Umme Atiya (R) : that the prophet at the time of washing his deceased daughter had said to them , "start from the right side beginning with those parts which are washed in ablution ."


Narrated 'Aisha (R) said : The prophet used to like to start from the right side on wearing shoes , combing his hair and cleaning or washing himselfe and on doing anything else .

Narrated Ibn Sirrn : I said to Abida , " I have some of the hair of the prophet which I got from Anas or from his family . "'Abida replied . " No doubt if I had a single hair of that it would have been dearer to me than the whole world and whatever is in it .

No comments:

Post a Comment