Saturday, December 16, 2017

Read hadith : know hadit

Read hadith : follow hadith to obey Allah 

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem 

Narrated Anas bin Malik : The prophet (S) said , " When I start the prayer I intend to prolong it but on hearing the cries of a child , I cut short the prayer because I knew that the cries of the child will incite its mother's passions ."



Narrated Anas bin Malik : The prophet (S) said , " Whenever I start the prayer I intend to prolong it , but on hearing the cries of a child , I cut short the prayer because I knew that the cries of the child will incite it mother's passion's ."

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah : Mu'adh used to pray with the prophet and then go and lead his people in the prayer .

Narrated Abu Hurairah (R) : The prophet (S) prayed two rakat of Zuhr prayer and he was told that he had prayed two rakat only . Then he prayed two more rakat and finished them with the Taslim followed by two prostratiohns .

No comments:

Post a Comment