Sunday, December 17, 2017

Read hadith : know hadith

Read hadith : know hadith to yourself

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem


Narrated Anas bin Malik : The prophet (S) said , " straighten your rows for  I see you from behind my back ." Anas (R) added , " Everyone of us used to put his shoulder with the shoulder of his companion and his foot with the foot of his companion ."



Narrated Ibn Abbas : I prayed with the prophet one night and stood on his left side . Allah's Apostle caught hold of my head from behind and drew me to his right and then offered the prayer and slept . Leter the Mu'adhdhin come and the prophet stood up for prayer without performing ablution . 

Narrated Anas bin Malik : One night an orphan and I offered the prayers bahind the prophet in my house and my mother was standing behind us .

No comments:

Post a Comment