Thursday, January 4, 2018

Read hadith : know hadith

Read hadith : know hadith to yourself


Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem


Narrated 'Abdullah bin Buhaina :  Once the prophet (S) led us in the Zuhr prayer and stood up after the second Rak'a and did not sit down . The people stood up with him . When the prayer was about to end and the people were waiting him to say the Taslim , he said Takbir while sitting and prostrated twice before saying the Taslim and then he said the Taslim ."


Narrated 'Abdullah bin Malik bin Buhaina : One Allah's Aposstle (S) led us in the Zuhr prayer and got up although he should have sat . So at the end of the prayer , he prostrated twice while sitting .

Narrated Abu Bakr As-Siddiq : I asked Allah's Apostle (S) to teach me an invocation so that I may invoke Allah with it in my prayer . He told me to say , "Allahumma inni Zalumtu nafsi Zulman kathiran , Wala yaghfirudhdhunuba illa anta faghfirli maghferatan min 'Indika , war-hamni innaka antal - gafururrahim ( O Allah ! I have done great injustice to myself and none except You forgives sins , so please forgive me and be Merciful to me as You are the forgiver , the Merciful .)"

No comments:

Post a Comment