Saturday, January 6, 2018

Read hadith : know hadith

Read hadith : know hadith to you


Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem


Narrated Um Salama : "The prophet (S) after finishing the prayer with Taslim used to stay at his place for a while . " Ibn Shihab said , " I think , that he used to wait for the departure of the women who had prayed ." Ibn shihab wrote that he had heard it from Hind bint Al-Harith Al-Firasiya from Um Salama , the wife of the prophet who said , "When the prophet finished the prayer with Taslim , the women would depart and enter their houses before Allah's Apostle departed ."


Narrated 'Udba : I offered the 'Asr prayer behind the prophet at Medina . When he had finished the prayer with Taslim , he got up hurriedly and went out by crossing the rows of the people to one of the dwellings of his wives . The people got scared at his speed . The prophet came back and found the people surprised at his haste and said to them , 'I remembered a piece of gold Lying in my house and I did not like it to divert my attention from Allah's worship , so I have ordered it to be distributed ."

Narrated Ibn Umar : During the holy battle of Khaibar the Prophet said , "whoever ate from this plant should not enter our Mosque ."

No comments:

Post a Comment