Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Read hadith : Know hadith

Read hadith and know hadith to you

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Masud : The Prophet (S) recited Surat-an-Najm and prostrated while reciting it and all the people prostrated and a man amongst the people took a handful of stones or earth and raised it to this face and said , "This is sufficient for me ."  Later on I saw him killed as a non-believer .

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas : The Prophet (S) I prostrated while reciting An-Najm and with him prostrated the Muslims , the pagans , the jinns , and all human begins .

Narrated Abu Rafi : I offered the 'Isha' prayer behind Abu Huraira (R) and he recited Idhas- Sama' Un-Shaqqat , and prostrated . I said , "What is this ?" Abu Huraira (R) said , "I prostrated behind Abu-L-Qasim and I will do the same till meet him ."

No comments:

Post a Comment