Sunday, February 4, 2018

Read hadith : know hadith

Read hadith and know hadith to you


Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem


Narrated Said bin Yasar : I was going to Mecca in the company of 'Abdullah bin 'Umar and when I apprehended the approaching dawn , I dismounted and offered the Witr prayer and then joined him . 'Abdullah bin 'Umar said , " where have you been ?" I replied , " I  apprehended the approaching dawn so I dismounted and prayed the Witr prayer ." 'Abdullah said , "Isn't it sufficient for you to follow the good example of Allah's Apostle ?" I replied , "Yes , by Allah." He said , "Allah's Apostle used to pray Witr on the back of the camel ."


Narrated 'Abbas bin Tamim's uncle : The prophet went out to offer the Istisqa' prayer and turned his cloak inside out .

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zaid  :  The Prophet (S) turned his cloak inside out on Istisqa' .

No comments:

Post a Comment