Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Read hadith : Know hadith

Read hadith know hadith to you

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah : The Prophet (S) used to pray on his Mount facing east and whenever he wanted to offer the compulsory prayer , he used to dismount and face the Qibla .


Narrated Anas bin Sirin : We went to receive Anas bin Malik when he returned from Sham and met him at a place called 'Ain-at-Tamr . I saw him praying riding the donkey ,with his face to this direction , i. e. to the left of the Qibla . I said to him , "I have seen you offering the prayer in a direction other than that of the Qibla . " He replied , "If  I had not seen Allah's Apostle doing it , I would not have done it ."

Narrated Hafs bin 'Asim : Ibn 'Umar went on a journey and said , "I accompanied the prophet and he did not offer optional prayers during the journey , and Allah says : 'Verily! In Allah's Apostle you have a good example to follow .'"

No comments:

Post a Comment